Daily Prompt: Am I Stupid; Am I Blind?
Today’s Daily Prompt: Back to the future
Anachronism (noun): an error in chronology; a person or thing that’s chronologically out of place. Write a story in which a person or thing is out of place, or recount a time when you felt out of place.
Am I stupid, am I blind?
I feel so out of place, there is just something I need to say but I don’t know how to say it. Please don’t take it as a joke, it’s not a phase, it’s not a crush, it’s the real deal. I’ve tried over and over to get over her. I am helpless around her, when I talk to her, when I think about her. Why do I feel this way? When I talk to her I feel butterflies, when I look into her eyes I want to kiss her. Is this how love is supposed to be? I not only want to be her everything, I want to spend the rest of my life with her. I love her even if she doesn’t know that she loves me, even if I’m not passing through her mind she is on mine 24/7. It feels so unreal, is this still earth?
I cannot let go of how I feel. I know that it’s real. I loved her then, I love her now and I’ll love her forever. Loving her is my joy and my heaviest burden. My heart is devoted to her. There are no words to explain it; I think it’s something I can only show through actions. Why do you miss a person? Maybe it’s because you were too happy with her that you became so used to the idea of having her around, that when you finally walked separate lives, you realized that every moment spent without her is like dying stars that slowly leave the sky empty. I miss everything about her. I miss her eyes, how we kissed, her smile, I miss holding her, I miss her being my one and only, and i miss loving her. Am I stupid; Am I blind?
She is constantly on my mind, in my dreams, I see her everywhere I go. To be honest I can’t believe I still feel this way for her after everything we’ve been through. Is she happy? Does she miss me? If I asked her to come back would she? Should I be selfish? I need to show her how I feel; if even then she rejects me I will still continue to love her. She means the world to me and to me she is worth it, I want to go all in with my chips and bet everything on this love. Am I stupid, am I blind? I’ve always been at a loss for words. I have been for so long when I’m with her in person. I’m so scared of the unknown, I know that the emotions may seem to switch up, but they are all the same true feelings and I apologize i feel like this may be all over the place.
After knowing her even if for this short time I realized that she is kind at heart, so much understanding and in my whole life I had never met any person with such a pure heart and intelligence and so willing to sacrifice for someone. From that day onwards I just started adoring her and whenever I talk to her that it just keeps increasing, just like my love for her. I want to let her know that I am so in love with her and that I promise that I will do my best in making her feel so in love and so secure with me even though I’m not spontaneous enough yet and currently there are hundreds of obstacles between us. There will always be obstacles in a relationship but I want to fight for what we had, I want to push through each obstacle together with her. I want to do the impossible and show the world that our love is true and pure. I don’t know what she thinks of me, but the thing that I want to convey to her is that she is very special to me. Maybe one day our lives will cross, maybe one day I’ll feel like I belong.
Am I stupid; Am I blind?
Other bloggers on Daily Prompt: Back to the Future
- Out of my mind: Anachronism | The Magic Black Book
- La Sagrada Família | Daily Prompt: Back to the Future | Ireland, Multiple Sclerosis and Me
- Daily Prompt: Anachronism | Books, Music and Movies : my best friends
- Read my eyebrows lady! | weliveinaflat
- Daily Prompt: Back to the Future -Post Titles Collage Story | Cosmos Wonderland
- Daily Prompt: Back to the Future | I Work for a Jerk
- Daily Prompt: Anachronism | The Lint In My Pocket
- [crisp red maple leaf] | clarior e tenebris
- Pictures from the Past | Andante Cantabile
- Out of place | Hope* the happy hugger
- Rush Limbaugh Saves Sister Susie | The Jittery Goat
- All Dogs Go To Heaven | Many More Ripples
- A Nut Amongst the Bolts | Godrick Gnomish
- Daily Prompt: Back to the Future | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- Daily Post: A Twist of Fate | One Starving Activist
- Anachronism | The Ambitious Drifter
- Back to the Future | Geek Ergo Sum
- Cleaning the Closet | To Pursue Happiness
- Am I Stupid; Am I Blind? | The Story of a Guy
- Back to the Future: Walking with Purpose | The Artist as Pilgrim
- Daily Prompt: Back to the Future | flow of my soul
- Lost in the present, yearning for the past: Daily Prompt | Running with Reality
Posted on August 4, 2013, in Inspirational and tagged blind, choices, confused, dedication, dreams, ending, feelings, fight, forward, future, Happiness, heartbroken, inlove, inspirational, life, living, Love, loveloss, post ideas, postaday, relationships, story, stupid, unconditional love, views, whoiam. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.