30 Day Blog Challenge – 15 Interesting Facts About yourself
30 Day Blog Challenge 15
15 Interesting Facts About yourself?
Yes, I’m finally at the half way point of this blog challenge and I’m up to date with all my post!
Here are 15 Interesting facts about me!
This is a lot harder to do than I originally thought it would be.
- I love making rice krispy treats and I make them at least 2-3 times a month
- I watch currently airing anime and re-watch ones I’ve seen before every week
- I’ve been bowling since I was 14
- I’ve had my heart seriously broken by two people in my life
- I’ve never been bad at any sport I’ve tried
- I own every single Fast & Furious, Resident Evil, Underworld, Final Destination and Blade movie
- I love horror and zombie movies
- When I was 14 I broke my arm rollerblading, I turned a right corner fell on my left side and broke my right arm
- I don’t eat vegetables
- I’ve worn glasses since I was in the 1st grade
- I’m a paper hoarder
- I don’t like chocolate
- I have over 600 friends on Facebook, I only know about half of them in real life and I only talk to about 25 on a regular basis
- Despite my shyness, if I’m comfortable around you; you can’t get me to shut up
- I procrastinate almost everything I do because I like the rush of getting everything done on time and the same time.
So there ya go! 15 Interesting facts about me you may or may not have known!
Posted on October 29, 2013, in 30 Day Blog Challenge, PostAday and tagged 15 facts, facts, future, habits, interesting, life, me, memories, past, post ideas, postaday, truth, whoiam. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.