Daily Prompt: Pep Rally
Daily Prompt: Pep Rally
We all know someone who could use a pep talk… so write them one!
I’m not very good at this, I tend to be a little biased when it comes to giving advice. But I’m going to give this a try anyways! I know you have tons of things, well maybe not tons but some things that are on your mind. Whether it’s from school to work to just plain ole’ you time, You can push through it all, how do I know? I have faith in you, I can see that you may be on the edge sometimes, and though I know I can never really help, this is to just let you know I’m fighting in your corner. It’s always good to know someone has your back right? I have yours!
School is your future, you need to persevere through it so that you can get to that place in your life where you can do the things you want and go to all the places you want to go to. Now if that means you might have to sacrifice some short term goals to reach your long term goals just know it’ll be worth it. If you have to work 2-3 jobs, even a job you hate, just pull through it. That’s not your career, it’s just a stepping stone in getting you further in life. You’re smart kiddo and I have the utmost belief that you can and will accomplish your goals.
At the end of the day all that matters is you, do what makes you happy. Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. Anything you believe you can do, remember, you can.
Pep Rally Bloggers:
- Let there be light | Nature Activities
- Die Trying | The Magic Black Book
- Sunset | Bright Moments Catcher
- Icicles on the house | Bright Moments Catcher
- Photo within a photo | Bright Moments Catcher
- Excellence is a Habit that Success Depends Upon | The PASSION PRESS™
- Afternoon sky | Nature Activities
- Requiem For Joe Southwick’s College Career? | The Jittery Goat
- Trees in sunlight | Tess Arts
- December | Tess Arts
- Daily Prompt: Pep Rally | My Atheist Blog
- Pep Talk | Motherhood and Beyond
- Daily Prompt: Pep Rally | Under the Monkey Tree
- I can see your dream turning into reality | મન ની વાત
- CHEERS to a Good Morning | It’s a wonderful F’N life
- Daily Prompt: Pep Rally | Musical Foodie Love
- Pep It Up! | Misifusa’s Blog
- Crowd Surf This Guy [Daily Prompt: Pep Rally] | unknowinglee
- The Little Things – Daily Prompt: Pep Rally | smoke&mirrors
- 207. Life Well Lived | Barely Right of Center
- Hey Jules | Neva Samaki
- Daily Prompt: CHEER | veryvanessalynn
- Pocketful of Sunshine | The Otter in my Jotter
- Tony’s Texts
- Daily Prompt: Pep Rally | Awl and Scribe
- Now go out there and DO IT big guy! | thoughtsofrkh
- Pep Talk for Tough Choices | Reinvention of Mama
- Daily post: Pep talk to politicians everywhere | helen meikle’s scribblefest
- Bring On The Clowns | Just Visiting This Planet
- Dear Ruby, ( My Sociopath Ex-Boss) | sayanything
- If The Eucalyptus Survived…. | Not the Family Business!
- Cheer- Daily Prompt | The Rider
- Gentle Exercise for Better Health | Kansa Muse
- Daily Prompt: Pep Rally | reyoflight
- Daily Prompt: Pep Rally | SERENDIPITY
- New post Daily Prompt: Pep Rally | Welcome to msxhan. The great tricks, tips, infos, poetry and much more.
- Daily Prompt: Pep Rally | robbiesdailyplanet
- Daily Prompt: Pep Rally | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- Father to Son | Real Life Co.
- Willpower is not an energy drink | MC’s Whispers
Posted on October 29, 2013, in Daily Prompt, Inspirational and tagged choices, dedication, dreams, feelings, forward, future, Happiness, inspirational, life, living, Love, smile, views, whoiam, wise. Bookmark the permalink. 11 Comments.