30 Day Blog Challenge – Your Highs & Lows of This Past Year
30 Day Blog Challenge 17
Your Highs & Lows of This Past Year?
Hmm wow where do I begin? I’m just going to list them off, I don’t want to go into too much detail.
My highs were:
- Posted 84 blog post as of this one (83 in the past 5 months)
- I have 70 followers on my blog as of when this was posted! Thank you all!
- I bought a new phone (Galaxy Note 2)
- I bought a new car
- I got a permanent position at my job!
- I moved into my own apartment
- I went to my first concert
- I came in 4th in one of my bowling tournaments!
- I went to my first A-fest and met some really cool people! One of which is now my roommate 🙂
- I’m no longer feeling depressed
My Lows were:
- Got broken up with for another guy yet again.. (Oh well their loss)
- My old car pretty much kicked the dust
- I broke my phone twice! In one month 😦
I guess you can say it’s a good year when your highs out weigh your lows! My life is headed in a good direction and I’m happy!
Posted on October 31, 2013, in 30 Day Blog Challenge, PostAday and tagged a-fest, Anime, Bowling, choices, concerts, dissapointment, forward, happy, highs, life, living, Love, love loss, lows, me, moving on, New, new car, new job, smile, whoiam, wise. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.