Mad as a Hatter
Daily Prompt: Mad as a Hatter
Tell us about a time when you flew into a rage. What is it that made you so incredibly angry?
Well this topic is going to be quite personal for me, I may be judged for what I’m about to say and it all may be taken wrongly but you know… shit happens. I would admittedly confess myself to having an anger problem, I’ve controlled it for the most part by removing myself from situations where I know I will get angry. There is one person on this earth who can make me angry the quickest and the angriest, sometimes it feels like there’s a switch and they just know how to flip it in just the right way that all the circuits blow up. That person just happens to be my mother. I’ve blown up on her way more than one time, and it’s not because of some “teenage phase” or any crap like that. I’m 23 years old now and I still just can’t control my anger when I’m around her. What is it that made me so incredibly angry? I honestly don’t know, we just never see eye to eye and things get escalated way quicker than they should. This is also another thing I’m working on, I should rename my blog to “Work In Progress” ha ha. This is just a story of a guy and the trials and tribulations of that guy. Life is a test, you don’t have to get 100% you don’t even have to pass but you still have to take the test. I’d say getting a higher score on that test makes you just a little bit happier!
Other WordPress bloggers on today’s daily prompt:
- Let it not snow! | Sue’s Trifles
- Daily Post- Mad as a Hatter | hippiebitch420
- Rage | Momma Said There’d Be Days Like This
- My.Vivid.Visions | Daily Prompt: Mad as a Hatter – The Lost Love
- The Angry Maths paper | ❤ ART BLOG
- Mad as a Hatter | Geek Ergo Sum
- Losing It, But Remembering Where It Is | The Jittery Goat
- I think possibly offended a little old dear on the opposite side of the road… | thoughtsofrkh
- Seeing red | not4faintheartsblog
- Anger is a Gift | Finale to an Entrance
- Rage in the morning | Purple Rosemary
- That was me once ! | Dreams to Reality !
Posted on December 19, 2013, in Daily Prompt, Relationships, The Story Of A Guy and tagged anger problems, changes, choices, confused, forward, life, living, Love, mad hatter, me, relationships, story, views, whoiam, work in progress. Bookmark the permalink. 9 Comments.