I have been nominated for The Inventive Blogger Award!!
Wow, my first Blog award! Thank you ! 🙂
I have been nominated for The Inventive Blogger Award by Patty–> http://petitemagique.wordpress.com/2013/12/25/xmas-award-shower-part-1/
The badge is new, it’s not available anywhere else, so get it whilst it’s hot 🙂 The “lego” bridge is a real bridge in Germany.
If you don’t accept Awards then please pass on to someone else who may like it or just know it’s the thought that counts.
Section 1: Directions for you to accept the The Inventive Blogger Award
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the The Inventive Blogger Award.
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen- there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required- and ‘present’ the blog(s) with their award.
3. Include in your blog post *FIVE* things that you enjoy about blogging.
4. Let the blog(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them- (please don’t alter the instructions or the badge!)
5. Come over and say hello to the originator of the “The Inventive Blogger Award” via this link: http://DonCharisma.org/2013/12/24/christmas-awards-the-inventive-blogger-award
6. And as a winner of the award- please add a link back to the blog that presented you with this award, and then proudly display the award on your blog.
Section 2: FIVE things I enjoy about blogging.
1. I enjoy interacting with other people about writing, poetry and how to become better at it. I also like meeting some special people who became close friends.
2. I like to learn from other bloggers, to get inspired by them and their wonderful forms of art.
3. I like to share my thoughts at my own little space on the internet, I put everything out there. No hiding behind a screen!
4. I like to have fun with my friends on here, and enjoy simple conversations with them.
5. I like to help other people out, I enjoy hearing their life stories and learn more about their view on the world. I want to inspire.
Section 3: The Badge
Section 4: I’m awarding this “The Inventive Blogger Award” to :
- Alienora –> Alienorajt
- Shreya –> Crossroads
- Annie –> Anniemation Floe
- Addercatter –> Life Through the Eyes of a “Cat”
Thank you again, I am very honored and I shall do my best to be worthy!
You are all amazing people and I am grateful that we have met!
Of course you don’t have to accept an award, just know you’re appreciated!