Goals for 2014
Let me start by saying that these are NOT new years resolutions. These are goals that I’ve had in mind for awhile, I just wasn’t sure how to implement them into my life.
- Get back into school and pursue it like my life depended on it.
- Eat less fast food –> Cook more at home.
- Save Save Save! I have a plan in place to save $5+5* every pay check.
For ex. Week 1 – $5 Week 2 – $10 Week 3 – $15 Total – $30 and so on.
- Shut out ALL negativity in my life and focus on Me.
- Get my life priorities in place to be the most Successful, handsome, smart man I can be.
- Become a better writer and blog more
- Write my first short novel
- Bowl/Practice more
- Become a renowned ninja
- Stop eating so much candy
Posted on January 2, 2014, in Personal, This is me! and tagged acheivements, dedication, dreams, feelings, future, goals, life, living, me, New, views, whoiam, wise. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.